for vSphere VM Encryption
VMware's vSphere 6.5 VM encryption requires an external key manager. HyTrust KeyControl has been approved by VMware as a compatible key management solution. To find out how to obtain, install or how HyTrust KeyControl compares to other options, please fill out the form so we can get right back to you.
Benefits of HyTrust KeyControl include:
- Approved VMware solution, delivered as OVA
- FIPS 140-2 Level 1 validated
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 compliance via HSM support
- Administration UI/REST API interface KMIP keys management
- High availability via active-active clustering
Request HyTrust KeyControl today.